What to Expect - Shipping & Delivery
We're so excited to send our product! Here's what to expect when it comes to shipping and delivery.
Once you place your order, you should receive a confirmation note in your email. Then, it takes our team two business days to process and prepare your order for safe shipping. We send out shipments Monday through Saturday without interruption (excluding holidays). Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking number. You can use this to track your package's journey from our team to your front door!
If you have any questions about your order or its shipping status, please track it online or contact us at email@example.com.
U.S. Orders - Prices and Shipping Times
For destinations in the United States, we offer three different shipping options. Please remember that our processing time (2 business days) is on top of the shipping time listed below.
- USPS First Class Mail = $17.00
○ Estimated shipping time 3-5 business days
- Priority Mail = $18.99
○ Estimated shipping time 2-3 business days
- FedEx 2-Day = $29.99
○ Estimated shipping time two business days
International Orders - Prices and Shipping Times
For destinations outside the United States, we offer two different shipping options. Please remember that our processing time (2 business days) is on top of the shipping time listed below.
- Jamaica = $125.00 or more
Estimated delivery time = 7- 15 Business Days
- All other countries = $135.00 or more
Want to Track Your Order?
You can track your order through whichever carrier is delivering your package. Go to their website and enter your tracking number to follow the package as it travels from us to you:
- USPS: www.usps.com
- FedEx: https://www.fedex.com
- UPS: http://www.ups.com
- DHL eCommerce: webtrack.dhlglobalmail.com
- DHL Express: http://www.dhl.com/en/express/tracking.html
If there is a problem with your tracking number or package delivery, feel free to contact the courier directly before contacting our team. Please allow 1 – 4 days for the tracking information to show on the carrier's website. It takes us two days to prepare your package, and the shipping company can take a few days to scan the package into the system.
- We are NOT responsible if your package is not delivered in the guaranteed shipping window. This estimate comes directly from the company, and we cannot be held liable for USPS, FedEx, UPS, or DHL eCommerce guarantees.
- We will NOT refund shipping charges if the carrier fails to meet the guaranteed shipping times.
- We cannot be held accountable for packages whose tracking information states the delivery has been made to your order address. In other words, if someone has removed or stolen your parcel, our company is not at fault and will not be held liable.
- If you live outside the U.S., you may be responsible for paying customs duties your country charges. Customs rarely charge duty fees on a single parcel. However, you should check with your local government for more information on whether duty fees will be applied before making your final purchase.