- When an order is placed, an email confirmation will be received immediately.
- It usually takes 2 business days to process an order and prepare it for shipping.
- We ship Monday through Saturday with no interruption (excluding holidays).
- Once an order is shipped, an email that includes your tracking number will be received.
- If you have questions about the shipping status or your order,
- Track it online or contact us email@example.com.
For U.S. orders, we offer 3 shipping options:
- 3 to 5 Days USPS First Class Mail = $10.00
- Estimated shipping time 3-5 business days
- 2 to 3 Days Priority Mail = $14.99
- Estimated shipping time 2-3 business days
- FedEx 2-Day = $29.99
- Estimated shipping time 2 business days
For international orders
- Jamaica - the delivery fee = $25.00
- Estimated delivery time = 3 - 5 days
- For all other countries, the shipping fee = $35.00
Orders can be tracked through our carriers:
- USPS: www.usps.com
- FedEx: https://www.fedex.com
- DHL Express: http://www.dhl.com/en/express/tracking.html
If there is a problem with your tracking number or package delivery, please contact the courier directly prior to contacting us. Please allow 1 – 4 days for the tracking information to show up on the carrier’s website.
IMPORTANT NOTES - PLEASE READ!
- We are NOT responsible if the package is not delivered in the guaranteed shipping times and we cannot be held liable for USPS. FedEx, UPS, or DHL eCommerce guarantees.
- We will NOT refund shipping charges if the carrier fails to meet the guaranteed shipping times.
- We cannot be held accountable for packages where tracking information states the package has been delivered to your order address. (i.e. if someone has removed or stolen your package, our company is not at fault and will not be held liable.)
- If you live outside the US, you may be responsible for customs duties charged by your country. Customs rarely charges duty fees on one parcel; however, you might want to check with your local government to get more information on whether duty fees will be applied.